,

Dali, China

7:00 am

There's an element of delight in coming across old images that you have forgotten about. Such was how I felt when I discovered a folder of unpublished images from Dali on my computer. A year ago, I spent a month in southern China as part of my bi-annual trip to China. The south has a lushness and abundance that I did not expect, it was a beautiful trip. 

My photographic style has changed a lot in a year, I care less for sharpness and high contrast. I can't wait to go back there again and put my new sense of style on the place.  

Dali, China
Food in Dali, China
Food in Dali, China
Dali China
Dali China

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have to love finding photos you've forgotten about. I really, really, really need to dedicate a few hours going through my collection. I'm sure I'll find the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good weekend project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith Bradley12/5/13 3:31 pm

    Dali was one of my favorite places to visit when I was in southern China. Beautiful with great food!

    ReplyDelete