,

Indonesia via Instagram

7:00 am

"Every photo I take looks like a postcard" M. said. That sentence sums up the way I felt about Indonesia.

I spent the last 1.5 weeks in the Southeast Asian country, my first time there, soaking up the sun, the beaches, and the culture. I visited Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Bali in a whirlwind. The pace of life in Indonesia is comparable to that of Hawaii. I surfed, I slept on the beach, I lost track of time. Towards the end of our time in Bali, we stayed at a villa and spent 2 whole days not bothering to leave its grounds. All of this I did while in the company of some wonderful friends. I have a ton of images to share from the trip and a ton of stories to tell but before I get to that, I also wanted to share some of the wonderful moments on my phone.

Indonesia, you were the perfect way to end my summer.


Via Instagram: @tracyzhangphoto


You Might Also Like

0 comments