, , , ,

Celebrating 100 Years of National Parks #FindYourPark

5:38 am

#FindyourPark_National Park

I’ve traveled to over 35 countries and lived on 3 continents. There is nothing I love more than discovering new places. With each trip, I learn something new about myself. Over the years, I’ve discovered that I much prefer the adventures of the great outdoors than spending all day touring museums and dining at restaurants.

There is nothing more satisfying than time spent exploring the outdoors. My best nights of sleep are had in the wild, under the starry skies. This year marks 100 years of the National Park Services. In 2016, there are 16 days when you can visit National Park Service sites that normally charge admission for free. The first of these free admission days was this past Monday. While you mark your calendar for the other 15 days, I wanted to share photos of some of my favorite national parks. These are definitely worth a visit, or a long weekend stay.

Yosemite National Park, California: best for stunning views and overnight camping. Great all year round.
#FindyourPark_National Park
#FindyourPark_National Park
#FindyourPark_National Park

Muir Woods, California: Best for hiking and getting away from the city

#FindyourPark_National Park
#FindyourPark_National Park

Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah: Wonderful views and geological wonder. Beautiful in the summer and even more mesmerizing in the winter. I think this may be my favorite park. 
#FindyourPark_National Park
#FindyourPark_National Park#FindyourPark_National Park

Zion National Park, Utah: Best hikes with great rewards at the end. Some of the most satisfying hikes I've ever done. 
#FindyourPark_National Park

Arches National Park, Utah: Best for quick pullouts as you drive through the park. The deeper into the park you go, the more amazing the arches. 
#FindyourPark_National Park#FindyourPark_National Park

You Might Also Like

0 comments