Announcing: Travel Newsletter for the Cool Kids

8:37 am

Oahu-Hawaii-Coastal Drive

Last month went by quickly! And it had a bright spotlight on Hawaii. Reflecting on the three-week trip I took across the Aloha State was a sweet escape from the last hint winter in Manhattan. I spent my time in the islands learning to relax in Oahu, hiking volcanoes on Big Island, and kayaking with whales in Maui.

Last month, I also killed my portfolio website and replaced it with a photo-blogging platform as my main creative outlet. Big changes are sweeping through the blogging industry and I spent the tail-end of March pondering whether blogs are truly dead, or have simply continued to evolve in the ever-changing media landscape. Now, tracyzhang.com is a photo-oriented destination, filled with stories that highlights my images front and center.

I also took this art direction change as an opportunity to launch a new project: Just-in-Time now offers a monthly newsletter, each month adopts a travel theme and explores a travel destination in-depth. The most recent newsletter highlighted Hawaii. If you enjoy the written content on this website, and want to see more in-depth photo stories from my travels, the newsletter is the perfect way to upgrade your inbox.


Subscribe to our monthly newsletter


You Might Also Like

0 comments