, , ,

Buenos Aires Argentina with Photographer Jennifer Chong

10:20 am

Most travel bloggers I meet have a hard time believing that, despite being to 35 countries, I’d never set foot in South America. I explain it as I’d much rather explore the nooks and crannies of one region very well before moving on to the next. But it’s not because I hadn’t wanted to visit South America.

When I came across food and lifestyle photographer Jennifer Chong’s images of Buenos Aires, Argentina my South America travel urges  tickled. Jennifer’s images painted the Argentinian capital as a warm and welcoming metropolis with colorful culture and modern design. As she described it, the food in Argentina was simple but tasty, and always served with a basket of delicious bread.

Here’s colorful Buenos Aires, as captured by photographer Jennifer Chong.

Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong
Buenos Aires Argentina Jennifer Chong

You Might Also Like

0 comments