, , ,

A Day in Quebec City, Canada

8:36 am

Quebec Canada

The sad truth is, I've never properly spent any time in Quebec. I'd been to Montreal 3 years ago take an entrance exam for law school - and that was that. This summer, the same thing happened when I passed through Quebec City for a few hours while driving east from Toronto to Halifax. This time, I at least had my camera with me. 

With so much culture and atmosphere just oozing from the sidewalk, it's easy to see why Quebec City has become the getaway for so many tourists down south. Now that I'm living in New York, I continue to run into New Yorkers who rave about the magic of Quebec. 

I spent most of the little precious time I had in Old Quebec - an area that was so quaintly beautiful that I considered extending my stay in Quebec just to enjoy it a bit longer, meanwhile kicking myself for not paying more attention in French class. I'm just searching for a reason to return to Quebec, properly, next time. 

Quebec City Canada
Old Quebec City Canada
Old Quebec City Canada
Old Quebec Canada
Old Quebec Canada
Old Quebec Canada
Old Quebec Canada


You Might Also Like

0 comments