, ,

Holiday Gift Guide for the Perpetual Traveler

8:00 am

Holiday Gift Guide for Traveler 2015


In the blink of an eye, it’s almost December. With the holidays around the corner, I’m building the ultimate gift guide for the travel-loving friend or family member in your life. I had a blast putting together this gift guide and hunting for fun items on the internet. Hope you enjoy theses.

Maps: Any serial traveler needs a map to document his/her travels. Get a functional but also decorative map, try these:
Prints: There's no better way to inspire travels than from photographs of the world.
For the photographer who wants to showcase their own travel images, a gift card to Artifact Uprising is sure to please. Artifact Uprising offers high quality prints, as well as calendars and photo books.

Books: Whether it’s books that inspire me to visit a place, or background research to understand a destination before I visit, I’m addicted to travel reads. Not only do they make great travel inspiration, they also make the perfect companion for long flights and train-rides. My must-read travel books are:
Surprise: I’ve thrown in an easter egg into this gift guide because every gift guide needs an element of surprise. Lately I’ve been seeing a surge of subscription box services that bring a piece of the world to your world-step. Imagine getting an annual subscription for someone and the surprise on their face to receive it every month! The boxes that have caught my eye include:
  • Escape Monthly: themed-goods from destinations around the world 
  • Try the World: discovering the world through food one gourmet box from a new country at a time
  • Japan Crate: Japanese snacks, the best kind of subscription box!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments