,

Luxembourg Day Trip

11:16 pm

As much as I love the early morning journey to the beautiful Nice and the overnight train to the historical Berlin, the constant travelling really takes a toll on the body and mind after a while. Since I came to France a little over a month ago, I’ve taking jetting off on 4-day trips every 3 days. My friend categorizes my travelling lifestyle as “tourism on steroids”.

Ok, point taken.

To take a rest and focus more attention on work, I decided to forego a 4-day trip to the UK for a full weekend in Paris and a day trip to Luxembourg. With nothing more than train tickets, cash, and a book, I set off for Luxembourg alone on a cool Monday morning.

The compact city centre made for a perfect day to people watched, take a long lunch, and read along the water. Sitting at a cute coffee shop at town square with my coffee and pocket novel, I felt a little European.

You Might Also Like

0 comments