,

A New Home in Toronto!

7:57 am

After spending a month backpacking through hidden parts of China and another month road-tripping across Scandinavia, I received a lot of questions of "Where to next?"

Well, for starters, I moved permanently to Toronto Canada and found a homebase with a sweet view of the CN Tower. In spending the latter part of summer in Toronto, I got to indulge in Asian street food at the local night market. I attended a beautiful wedding in rural Ontario. And I returned to my favorite farmer's market in St. Jacobs County. But having a new home didn't stop me from pursuing foreign affairs. I travelled to San Francisco in August where I stayed in a lovely hotel by the Oakland bay bridge, biked across the Golden Gate Bridge, and indulged in breakfast at a delicious French cafe.

While I didn't get to snap too many pictures with my SLR, I did grab some sweet shots on my phone. Here are some Instagram photos from Toronto and San Francisco.

More photos on Instagram: @tracyzhangphoto

Toronto2

Toronto1

Happy Travels!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy Toronto! What a lovely and lively place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Toronto, officially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, officially ! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'm still settling in but it's all right so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful site for new visitor of Canada. Sweet view of the CN Tower is amazing. I like it very much and hope I will visit it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been here all my life! Toronto is a great city with awesome multicultural foods to offer :D but I'm relatively new to the blog world... arrived at your site indirectly through your Chinese Traditions of a Cemetery Visit. I've been to several of the places in your portfolio... nice work :) I'm a website administrator currently for a local camera store. Let me know if you need gear :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) Sweet, thanks Ken! I might have to take you up on the offer some time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] returned to remote parts of China as part of my long-term fascination with my birth country, and moved to Toronto Canada. As I wrap up another exciting year traveling and photographing amazing destinations around the [...]

    ReplyDelete