, , , ,

Boat Tour Copenhagen Denmark

7:51 am

In June 2012, I left for a grand journey to explore Scandinavia: 5 countries, 8 cities, and a countless numbers of boat rides and road trips. I ate strange foods, hiked mountains and glaciers, and met up with friends old and new. This post is from part of that trip.

If I could pick one Scandinavian city to call home, it’d be Copenhagen. From a history of Kings and colorful buildings, to well-dressed Danes and a culture of bikes, the city has it all. I fell in love with Copenhagen on my first day in the city, during the Royal Boat Tour that took me through the canals. As I cruised on the water, I snapped photographs furiously from the boat, not wanting to miss any of the city’s picturesque sights.

I hope you'll fall in love with this city too:

Canal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen DenmarkCanal Tour Copenhagen Denmark

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. thanks for the reblog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic pics. I love Copenhagen. Thanks very much for this blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scandinavia, especially Copenhagen! I've been there a few times before and always look forward to going back. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand your love for Copenhagen :) I'm Danish, I live and train in Copenhagen with my boyfriend. You can check out our CPH-pictures on our health/training/lifestyle blog. For now the blog is in Danish, so maybe you'll pick up a little of the language too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Copenhagen Seen From The Canals August 6, 2012 ⁄ by Tracy Zhang ⁄ In Europe, Scandinavia, Travel Diaries ⁄ 9 Comments ⁄ Search [...]

    ReplyDelete