, , , ,

The Streets of Bergen Norway

7:12 am

In June 2012, I set out on to explore Scandinavia: 5 countries, 8 cities, and a countless numbers of boat rides and road trips. I ate strange foods, hiked mountains and glaciers, and met up with friends old and new. This post is from part of that trip. You can read more of my trip through the Nordic here

I’m leaving Bergen tonight and want to share these photos before I take-off. I will continue the rest of my Scandinavian trip in Copenhagen. Norway has been a feast for my eyes and my stomach; Bergen is no exception. I can’t wait to see what the rest of Scandinavia has to offer.
Street Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen NorwayStreet Photography_Bergen Norway

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice catch for the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the 5th and last photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos, I like the 5th photo the most, very impressive in black & white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chorwin, it was just good timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, I rarely turn photos B&W but this was was even more striking once I decided to take out the colors.

    ReplyDelete