, ,

Hotel San Francisco

7:30 am

san francisco hotel

Last week I read an article called the Five Emerging Traveler Types and realized that I'm #5 - the female business traveler. Although the article was references travelers in Asia, I have been finding myself on frequent business trips in the last 6 months. Most of the time, these trips involve traveling to New York and San Francisco, but occasionally I have gotten to go to more exotic places like New Orleans

One of my favorite things to do when traveling is to sample different hotels. In San Francisco, I have stayed at Harbor Court - a Kimpton Hotel - and Hotel Whitcomb. On my recent trip to San Francisco, I stayed at the Clift Hotel. The Clift is an upscale accommodation close to Union Square and the shopping centre of San Francisco. The ground floor lounge and bar is a popular spot for travelers on weekends. Although the crowd at the lounge was a bit older for me, I did like my deluxe room. The view made me feel like I was right at the heart of San Francisco. 

san francisco downtown
san francisco downtown hotels 2san francisco downtown hotel




You Might Also Like

0 comments