,

What the Pho? Photographing Vietnamese Soup

7:00 am

Originated in northern Vietnam, Pho is a soup dish that contains broth, rice noodle, herbs, and meat. It is a popular street food in Vietnam and have become a popular dish in over the world. One of my favourite meals to eat whenever I'm in Chinatown in Toronto is Pho. For $6, I can get a big bowl of warm and delicious beef noodle soup at Pho88 on Spadina

I've been dying to go to Vietnam - and in general Southeast Asia - for the last 12 months. I can't wait to experience street food in Thailand, and enjoy a cold drink on the beach in the Philippines. One of the perks of being a travel photographer is the work brings you to experience all sorts of cuisine. One of my most treasured food experiences is eating sheep head in Norway while on a roadtrip across Scandinavia. I hope to document more of those experiences soon! 

Pho Vietnamese
shrimp wrap
sprouts
Pho beef noodle soupshrimp wrap
Pho soup
Pho beef noodle soup
Pho beef noodle soup

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love pho! This is one of my favorite foods ever and could probably eat it all the time (I kind of do already). This is making me want a bowl of pho. I've been wanting to go to SE Asia to do a lot of eating too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it, I'm waiting to set foot on southeast Asia for the same reason, and I'm going to go on an empty stomach.

    ReplyDelete